Pink Opal & Silkwood Healing Bracelet with Sterling Silver Rose Quartz Charm
Love, Passion & Desire / Heart Chakra
A lovely, high vibrational stone resonating with the 4th layer of the aura. Known for stimulating love, passion and desire, it can intensify emotion and reduce inhibition. A stone of transformation that soothes a broken heart and diminishes sadness. Pink opal encourages one to take responsibility for one’s life while stimulating creativity and lightness. A beautiful stone for working through anxiety and fear.
Mindfulness / Root Chakra
Silkwood is a Chinese evergreen with beautiful, grounding and healing energy. It inspires mindfulness and physical, mental and spiritual wellness. Use silkwood to ground yourself often. Know safety, stability, peace and reliability.
A light catching 925 sterling silver 6mm rose quartz round bezel and 2 - 925 sterling silver spacer beads add a lovely sparkle to this softly beautiful, understated bracelet.
- This bracelet is hand made with love & intention! Your bracelet will be created just for you with carefully selected stones and elements that compliment each other in color and characteristics. Your bracelet will be 100% unique.
- Bead size is 8mm. You will receive crystal and earth element description cards with your purchase.
- Note that the number of beads used for each bracelet will change with the length of bracelet ordered.
- This bracelet is strung using stretchy bead & jewelry cord. It has been fortified with a second cord and jewelry glue was used to secure the knot. You will receive a bracelet care card with your purchase. Each bracelet is made with great care and attention to detail. Please note that it is still possible to break the cord and damage the crystals with improper handling.
- This beautiful bracelet has a sterling silver (925 Sterling) charm. Care for your charm as you would any precious silver jewelry.
- Measure your wrist for the best fit, keeping the measuring tape as close to your hand as possible. No measuring tape? Try using a piece of string to measure your wrist then lay the string out on a ruler. Standard practice is to add 1/2 inch to your actual wrist measurement to determine your bracelet size. For a looser fit, you can choose to add more than 1/2 inch (e.g. 3/4 to 1 inch). When ordering your bracelet, add your wrist measurement PLUS the 1/2 - 1 inch to calculate your bracelet size. Select this final measurement in the drop-down list.
- If you are unable to measure your wrist or are purchasing a bracelet as a gift, the following measurements are provided as a guide only.
BRACELET RECIPIENT WRIST MEASURE ORDER SIZE Child (9-13 years old)
5.1 to 5.5 inches
(12.9 to 13.9 cm)
Average women's size
Average men's size
8.2 - 8.5 inches
(20.8 to 21.6 cm)
Order / Dispatch / Delivery
Once your order has been placed, your bracelet will be made especially for you - please allow up to 72 hours from order to dispatch. You will be notified as soon as your parcel has posted. Parcels are shipped every Wednesday and Saturday.